Friday 17 May 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

This is one of my favourite foundations at the moment. I have been using it for a while and it’s always really reliable. It claims to have all these fruit extracts that are meant to be really good for the skin, I don’t know about that but I do find it hydrating and it makes my skin look glowing. It also says it has a 16 hour wear but as I never really have to wear foundation for 16 hours I don’t know how true that is, plus I have a really bad habit of touching my face so to be honest I’m probably not the best person to test that aspect of it. It does have a scent to it, I wouldn’t normally put heavily scented products on my face but I actually quite like this one, it smells very fresh and the apricot in it really comes through. I would say it has a medium coverage and I do find the Bourjois colour range great for my very fair skin. I wear shade 51 and its one of the only high street foundations that matches my skin colour.

 I recently went to repurchase this product and found that they had changed the bottle from a cheap plastic one to a glass one which is great and gives it a more expensive look and if where honest we do love nice packaging.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to try this and see how it differs from the serum x

    ReplyDelete