Saturday 11 May 2013

My New Best Friend!!



I love, love, love this product. The Vichy Laboratories Pureté Thermale 3 in 1 is a one-step cleanser specially designed for sensitive skin. Its three products in one, a cleansing milk, toner and an eye makeup remover. Who doesn’t love a multi-use product especially when it comes to the monotonous job of removing your make up at the end of every day? I first tried this product when a relative gave me a small bottle for a birthday and to be honest I didn’t take much notice of it and it just sat in a draw. When I finally came back to it I just fell in love with the ease of it. It does a great job of taking my make up off in one easy step and leaves my skin so soft. I would not be without it now and for £11 for what is essentially 3 products is a bargain. It’s also paraben free which is an added bonus.
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great product - I love the vichy micellar solution x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete