Monday 13 May 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains


I bought these lip stains after umming and ahing over the Clinique Chubby Sticks as I wanted a few colours for different looks and at £16.00 I wanted something a little more value for money so I picked these up when I was in Boots for £7.99 each. I have Honey, Cherish and Lovesick. They don’t have a massive shade range, at least not what I have seen in the UK but they do have a few key colours. They are great to apply on the go as they have a pointed nib which is also retractable which means no sharpening!! They have a gel formula which is really moisturising on the lips and also a slight minty smell which to be honest I’m not a massive fan of. I do really like these they are easy to apply and add just a flush of colour with a little shine great for busy days when you don’t want to worry about smudging or reapplying every 10 minutes.
 

1 comment: