Sunday 26 May 2013

Mini Boots Haul

This weekend I have managed to sneak my way into Boots twice as the weather has been beautiful here in the Lakes (for once) so I have been into town on both Saturday and Sunday for some lunches out. While I was in there they had a 3 for 2 on all skin care so I  thought I would revamp my skin care routine and I also picked up some make up bits I had been wanting to try.

Day 1

 
 

1. Vichy Laboratories Purete Thermale 3 in 1 Micellar Solution

I picked this up because I have been wanting to try Bioderma for ages but thought I would try this one to start with. I used this last night and it did a great job at removing my eye make up and wasn't harsh at all, I love Vichy One Step Cleanser, so I'm looking forward to trying this over the next couple of weeks and I'll let you know how I get on.

2. Vichy Laboratories Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser

I have already done a review on this product and as it is one of my favourite's I thought I would stock up. It was on 3 for 2 after all!

3. Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clarity 3 in 1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash

I really like Soap & Glory products and I have had this face wash before. It works really well on my skin and always helps to clear up any break out I'm having. Its great to use in the morning as it really wakes you up. It also seems to clear up any dry patches on my face I don't know if it really does but I do notice how clear my skin is when I am using this.

4. Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in 002 Bulletproof Beige

I was excited to get these as I love the Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliners but when I looked in Boots I was really disappointed with colour range. I only really wear in neutrals so this colour was the only one that really called to me. I will try it and see how it fairs against my Sleek Palettes and my Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hours.

5. Maybelline The Mega Plush Mascara

I didn't really need a new mascara but this one was plastered all over the Boots Store as its a new product. I normally use 17 Falsifeye Mascara as the first time I wore it one of my colleagues asked if I was wearing fake eyelashes which was so nice. But this looked great in the packaging as it says its a new gel formula which should give your lashes volume but still leaves them soft and not brittle and flaky like most other mascara. I did try it last night and it didn't make a great first impression but I will give it a fair try.

Day 2

 
 

1. Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm

When I came home on Saturday night I made the silly mistake of watching Pixiwoo's interview with Carolines Hirons and she was recommending cleansing balms above other cleansers so I had to try one and not wanting to pay £34.00 for the Emma Hardie one, I popped into Boots and found this one. I'm excited to give it ago and hope it will make a noticeable difference.

2. Botanics Facial Oil

I have seen a few beauty bloggers using facial oils but I had never really heard of them before so as my skin always feels dry, I thought it would help to hydrate it. Ill let you know how it goes and give a full review.

3. Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel

This is an old favourite of mine and my favourite soap and glory shower gel. I love all their products they always leave my skin so soft and smooth and the scents are always amazing.

Well not really a mini haul in the end but I will give all the product a good go and give a full review. If anyone has tried any of these please let me know what you think or can recommend any alternatives?

Ciao for now xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment